Ayuda con Buscar (nueva ventana)
Imagen de Sumit Modi
de Sumit Modi - martes, 31 de enero de 2017, 11:37

These Network and Certificate System Security Requirements (Requirements) apply to all publicly trusted Certification Authorities (CAs) and are adopted with the intent that all such CAs and Delegated Third Parties be audited for conformity with these Requirements as soon as they have been incorporated as mandatory requirements (if not already mandatory requirements) in the root embedding program for any major Internet browsing client and that they be incorporated into the WebTrust Service Principles and Criteria for Certification Authorities,  ETSI 101 456, and ETSI TS 102 042, including revisions and implementations thereof, including any audit scheme that purports to determine conformity therewith.  In these Requirements, the CA is responsible for all tasks performed by Delegated Third Parties and Trusted Roles, and the CA SHALL define, document, and disclose to its auditors (a) the tasks assigned to Delegated Third Parties or Trusted Roles, and (b) the arrangements made with Delegated Third parties to ensure compliance with these Requirements, and (c) the relevant practices implemented by Delegated Third Parties.

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check Examples of website builder videos one of my work.